The Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Commission
|Artwork||Graphic artwork using toughened laminated glass|
|Artwork budget||$23 760 + GST (if applicable)|
|Location||East Devonport Primary School|
Applications are sought from contemporary artists to create bold graphic artwork using laminated glass. The panels will be incorporated into the archway space of the previous entrance to the reception area of the East Devonport Primary School.
The artwork for the ‘glass wall’ will be a focal point for the new entrance to the school. The graphics could relate to the region, education, growth and development, but must be visually engaging for students, staff and visitors.
- Artist's Brief - East Devonport Primary School - PDF
- Building elevation - East Devonport Primary School - PDF
- Archway entrance - East Devonport Primary School - JPG
- Archway entry measurements - East Devonport Primary School - PDF
- Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Artists' Handbook - PDF 3.1 MB
Submissions and enquiries
Applications are made using our online application form. Click on the link below to start a new application.
If you have any questions about this commission please contact Melissa Smith (03) 6777 2789 or email@example.com
Online applications close 11:59 pm Sunday, 25 March 2018