The Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Commission
|Artwork||Exterior sculptural artwork|
|Artwork budget||$50 400 + GST (if applicable)|
|Location||Tasman District School, Nubeena|
Applications are sought from contemporary artists to create a sculptural installation to be situated in the external teenage gathering area of the Tasman District School in Nubeena.
There is currently no specific place for the older students to gather and socialise within the school grounds apart from the sporting areas. As a result the school and community representatives would like to see the artwork project provide a meeting and socialising place for the senior students which will also stimulate an emotionally uplifting and inspiring experience.
- Artist's Brief - Tasman District School - PDF
- Artwork opportunities - Tasman District School - PDF
- Architectural drawings - Tasman District School - PDF
- Artwork site - Tasman District School - JPG
- Panorama of artwork site - Tasman District School - JPG
- Artwork site looking west - Tasman District School - JPG
- Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Artists' Handbook - PDF 3.1 MB
Submissions and enquiries
Applications are made using our online application form. Click on the link below to start a new application.
If you have any questions about this commission please contact Julie Stoneman (03) 6165 6667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online applications close 11:59 pm, Sunday 8 October 2017