The Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Commission
|Artwork||Freestanding sculptural elements|
|Artwork budget||$11 100 + GST|
|Location||Trevallyn Primary School|
Applications are sought from contemporary artists to create a series of freestanding sculptural elements to be situated in the bushland area surrounding the two new general learning classrooms that will be built at Trevallyn Primary School.
The sculptural forms could be ‘discovered’ within this landscape and have some form of linked elements, such as subtly interactive textural/tactile surfaces. These design features would act as triggers to enhance engagement, play and learning and may reflect the surrounding natural bushland.
- Artist's Brief - Trevallyn Primary School - PDF
- Proposed artworks locations - site plan - Trevallyn Primary School - PDF
- Landscape plan - Trevallyn Primary School - PDF
- Building elevations - Trevallyn Primary School - PDF
- Site photos - Trevallyn Primary School - PDF
- Tasmanian Government Art Site Scheme Artists' Handbook - PDF 3.1 MB
Submissions and enquiries
Applications are made using our online application form. Click on the link below to start a new application.
If you have any questions about this commission please contact Melissa Smith (03) 6777 2789 or email@example.com
Online applications close 11:59 pm, Sunday 13 August 2017